THE RESOURCE MANAGER’s core service is optimizing resource planning. A variety of different services offspring from our core, as Resource Management touches upon many facets in an organization. Every organization, client, and situation is different, and we work with you to find the best solution within Resource Management, Capacity Planning, Workforce Planning and Vendor Management.
Many businesses experiencing high-growth tend to go with the flow because business is booming. This can cause many pain points within the organization because of lack of processes.
Let THE RESOURCE MANAGER asses your current business workflows and recommend ways to optimize.
There’s a jungle of software solutions on the market offering to track time, resources, and projects. As every business is different there’s no out-of-the-box solution that will ever be a 100% match to your business needs; and even more frustrating, a customized solution will never be a 100% match.
Let THE RESOURCE MANAGER guide you in the process of finding the best suitable software solution as well as helping to implement it in your organization. The first 20% is deciding on the software; the other 80% is implementing and to secure long term user adoption.
Many organizations start with a decentralized Resource Management model where managers are also responsible for allocating their team members to projects. It’s most often a time consuming and tedious task with too many parties involved – and little to no communication between managers.
Team up with THE RESOURCE MANAGER, and let us evaluate your current staffing model and see how we can centralize resource coordination. Instead of using expensive management hours on coordinating resources, in the long term, it can be cost effective to establish a Resource Management Office (RMO) who handles all the resourcing and has a high-level overview of supply and demand
Resource Management is critical and complex! Improving your utilization by 1%-2% can be the reason for hitting your KPI! (Source RMI).
Less is more! Bill your customers more hours without working more. Do you have the right strategy, and are your resources logging their hours correctly?
Capacity/Workforce planning is only recently being recognized with organizations looking to revamp (or in many cases, create) their forecasting processes so they can accurately forecast and track their workforce to better align them to their strategic goals.
Together we evaluate your current processes and build a sustainable and accurate forecasting model.
Your resources are your greatest assets – and your knowledge base! As business grows and people (staff) develop, it can be difficult to track individual skills and how they correlate to the sales offerings. Having a documented, easily accessible skills database will make resourcing easier as it will show individual’s strengths and weaknesses, which is fundamental to the scalability of your business.
There are ups and downs in every business; and having a solid partner strategy and a flexible workforce can be a game changer for your business. THE RESOURCE MANAGER has a solid foundation in building and optimizing partner relationships and strategies.
We are a rare breed! For some companies it can often be difficult to find a capable Resource Manager or Coordinator. THE RESOURCE MANAGER can help you in the process, and also assess if you’re looking for the right hire.